Re: It was only a matter of time

2011/3/17 Don Ohmes <d_ohmes@yahoo.com>:

> Curiosity compells me to ask (even though it's none of my business) -- how
> do you feel about art wherein animals kill humans?

Accuse me of being an extremist green, but I dislike it less. With
animals you have less of morality concerns, they may not conceive the
pain they are inflicting, and seem to have less rational choices and
be governed by instincts. I would much more respect an animal which
kills because he cannot do anything else with prey at sight, than an
human "sportsman" which kills for fun (of course, I do not judge those
hunting for a living in the same way).