Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

So we can take this to mean that if you do not like a question you
will not answer it?

Arrogance, thy name is Paul!

and if you are worried by people confusing other people's (often
highly exact) drawings with your (optimized for speedy copy&paste, and
thus inherently less accurate) ones - well, what keeps you from
signing yours?

By the way: you did produce top and front views, once - copyright them, too?
ROFL

HM