Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

2011/3/18 Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>:
> Someone wake me up, I must be dreaming.
>
> Did Greg REALLY just claim ownership of the concept of "side view"?

Hahaha, if these requests expand, most people will have to end up
restoring dinosaurs in hydrodynamic swimming poses in oblique view.
Ok., jokes aside, I think it is time for scientists to start thinking
of other pose and try to agree this pose is free of any claim of
copyright (by the first generous enough person to use it and declare
it available for scientific discourse). This may depict the most
common posture of dinosaurs, for most running creatures are not
running all the time. However, what scientists should fight for is
fair use of dynamical poses at least in cases when assessing locomotor
modes, for example, aminations, etc.