Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

I am going to wait to see if physics artists are going to start laying claim to particular types of diagrams of atomic structures, or of chemical artists will lay claim to a particular style of molecular structure artwork, or if molecular biologist artists will claim a particular rendition of DNA diagrams are theirs.

-----Original Message----- From: Heinrich Mallison
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:34 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

So we can take this to mean that if you do not like a question you
will not answer it?

Arrogance, thy name is Paul!

and if you are worried by people confusing other people's (often
highly exact) drawings with your (optimized for speedy copy&paste, and
thus inherently less accurate) ones - well, what keeps you from
signing yours?

By the way: you did produce top and front views, once - copyright them, too?
ROFL

HM