Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

Unfortunately I think we've hit a wall in terms of productivity; I
think it was Donna Braginetz who suggested we all take a couple days
off and then come back to it; it's an important topic, but I'm
doubtful that anything constructive will come of it unless cooler
heads prevail, and at the moment there seems to be a tragic lack of
cerebral thermal reduction on all sides.

Best,

-Scott

--
Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator