Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

Sorry, it is eihter my or your reading comprehension that is seriously
sub-par here:

David wrote that various things "are fla"t - you say NO, you're WRONG
- I did this for the flat look.
Gee, sounds like you AGREE they are flat!

Also, how do you translate
" the background (lit much too brightly)"
into
" the sun is not "too" bright"
?????

Heinrich Mallison