Re: The Knight analogy

In a message dated 3/18/11 6:31:14 AM, david.marjanovic@gmx.at writes:

<< And say this occurrence seriously cut into his income.

Well, why do you think that the style you popularized has cut into your
income? Is there evidence of this?  >>

Oh my yes there is. Sometimes right in my face, even when I directly
pointed out to project managers the problem but they could not resist taking
the
lower cost route. And I am not going to go into details about past events
because they are in the past and I don't want to stir more trouble or hurt more
feelings than have had to be hurt.

The above tone, and that seen in many posts, seems to think I am
egregiously and without justification making everyone miserable by trying to
protect
my body of work. To repeat, others have been after me to do something about
the situation, I kept putting it off because I did not want to upset folks,
and I very politely worded my 3/3 statement. More about the serious issues on
how the paleo community has been treating paleoartists later.

G Paul

</HTML>