Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

Mike,

I had forgotten about your Brachiosaurus caption. This is exactly what should be done, a clear and precise statement of what specimens and parts of specimens were used. Hopefully you won't require people to refer to them as the "Taylor Conventions".

Dan