Re: The Scientific American Blog

I have from early on been urging that the press cover this important issue.
They can of course include all sides. I welcome it. And my apologies to
Kalliopi, she contacted me and was just trying to get the issue out there. Why
go after her? Challenging the status qou in paleo sure can get you real
blowback.

Greg Paul