Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

In a message dated 3/18/11 9:36:16 AM, mike@indexdata.com writes:

<< Would it really have killed you [that's me, GP] to refer to Anthony
Docimo by this name?

What is this about? People often use the email address in the main body. I
don't care if folks do the same to me. Sometimes it is a way of avoiding
being too in the face of someone. In this case I just didn't know who AC was,
and after I copied his address I kept using it. This is just being picky.

GSP1954@aol.com </HTML>