Re: The Knight analogy->specifics

So, how much exactly do i need to change the "greg paul"
side-view pose so it's different enough that it's no longer
the greg-paul-brand-pose..? Is it enough to put the other
leg forward, i.e. left instead of right..? (or would that
be right instead of left?) And what about the black soft-
tissue silhouette? and so on.

Obviously, when restoring a dinosaur (or any vertebrate)
skeleton, one ought to do a lateral view, and having all
four feet planted on the ground is not desirable. I am
not talking about commercial art here; i'm talking about
restorations for academic papers.