RE: The Scientific American Blog

You are full of such crap Greg. As much as you really want to try and get
Kalliopi to do whatever dirty work you want to do here with that cowardly
ending, you really need to look at what the words are and, perhaps, a
remedial reading class in order for you. In the first post I stated I didn't
think she knew she was in that position and hence the inference was that
this was an accidental position she finds herself in;

" I don't know Kalliopi and presume she's a great person and was just
trying to do good and really had no idea that what she was really
doing was actually a problem, but, frankly, it really is."

So there is no problem with that and she would have nowhere to go.

So the Scientific American organization no longer sells your book? There
will never be the possibility of a new edition or working with them again
based on this experience? Have they stated they no longer have any
affiliation with you?

Get Real Greg. You really need a timeout.