Re: Dinosaur mystery novel

Tyrannosaur Canyon by Douglas Preston was pretty good as an audiobook from
Apple.   Lots of twists and turns, almost believable and reasonably good
paleontologic facts/interpretations.  Not new though, don't know if it's been
reviewed on the list but I give it a 3 out of 4 stars.

Frank Bliss
Weston, Wyoming