Re: Plagurism

Abuse? There's been barely any abuse.

However, you seem to suggest that the topic of the "abuse" was about
ripping Greg Paul off, and that thoise critical of Mr. Paul have a
double standard. if you'd read the discussions you'd realize that most
people were addressing the details of what Mr. Paul calls plagiarism.

I, for one, am happy if someone used a figure by me in another
publication - provided it is a scientific publication (i.e., not for
monetary gain), and properly attributed to me.

Heinrich Mallison