Re: Plagurism

Jamie,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Udanoceratops_skull.svg

this says that the wikipedia version was made with your permission -
did you not know that wiki images are all licensed for free and even
commercial use? OBVIOUSLY, that is enough for people.

I understand that you're not happy, but if you really gave permission
to put this on wikipedia, then please chalk it up as a learning
experience.

:)
Heinrich