RE: Plagurism

  Although I should clarify further: I was asked to modify the piece -- there
have been two vector pieces, to my knowledge. The version uploaded to the
website was not uploaded with MY permission, but with the vector artist's. My
original complaint derives from another version the piece, which existed before
Wikipedia went up.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)