Re: Plagurism

On 3/20/2011 6:08 AM, John Hunt wrote:
I have not read all of the long and sometimes unpleasant posts on the art
debate, but one thought has occurred to me.

How would those who have been giving Greg so much abuse like it if somebody
copied their work, particularly if they got it published in a more
prestigious journal than they did?

Heh. Irony alert -- the typo in the subject line, uncorrected as it is in subsequent replies, makes (albeit trivially) GSP's point about mindless copying leading to proliferation of error...