Pdfs for Oxalaia, Pamparaptor, Atacamatitan, Pepesuchus, Aussiedraco, etc.

From: Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

The pdfs links ARE working for the Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciências
for the Third Gondwanan Dinosaur Symposium now available online at:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_issuetoc&pid=0001-376520110001&ln
g=en&nrm=iso

Right-clicking on the highlighted pdf link on the contents page or abstract
to download does not work. You need to right click and open the pdf itself
to copy and download as I discovered. My confusion...

Anyway, enjoy all the free dino-oriented content.