Re: DINOSAUR digest 474

I read Tyrannosaur Canyon and did not like it; there were many odd bits of plot
devices and the novel did not do a good job of making me suspend my
disbelief... in particular, and I may be remembering wrong, but the bit about
how the online version of JVP reviewing and publishing within three days was
the final straw.

Manabu

Manabu Sakamoto, PhD
BBSRC Postdoctoral Research Associate