Re: Notes on scientifically comparative paleoposes

If we take a look at Muybridge's ostrich locomotion series, at
<www.flickr.com/photos/boston_public_library/4328168598/#/photos/boston_public_library/4328168598/lightbox/>
 , we can see 6 distinct poses from which to choose for illustrating running
theropod skeleton profiles.  If we choose to respect Gregory S. Paul's wish
that we not copy the pose he made famous, 5 alternative poses remain available
to other paleoartists.  Would this satisfy everyone?