RE: Aussiedraco, new Australian pteranodontoid pterosaur

  It's not an issue of hate, or even dislike. It's a matter of continual
dissonance. Hearing the names in America pronounced in 'Merkin one way, and
hearing native speakers poronounce those words, causes an upset between how one
_thinks_ something should be spelt, and how it _is_ spelled; the rightness of
this doesn't enter the argument, and I think any frustration over the
pronunciation is misplaced and useless.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)