Re: Sauropod browsing energetics

May I suggest that those viewing sauropods as extinct mammals do bother to RTFP?

No, not the low-neck one.
This one:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00137.x/full

it is open access, too, so no excuses!

for those who can't be bothered with text content and prefer a simple
figure, this is the one:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/j.1469-185X.2010.00137.x/asset/image_n/BRV_137_f9.gif?v=1&t=glpk8b3x&s=71a3f90e2e71ac11e24cdb70a1c3eefaa0958dc8

Best,
Heinrich