Re: Rock has image of theropod dinosaur

From: Ben Creisler
bh480@scn.org

Sorry for any misunderstanding. The news stories apparently don't go into
"scientific" detail about the supposed identity of the " dinosaur."
However, it looked to me like a tyrannosaur-type theropod with a very long
skull with its toothed mouth open, about to bite something--that part is my
personal interpretation in the way Ripley's Believe It or Not used to
However, I think that as a "dinosaur" image, the resemblance would clearly
be to a large theropod facing left attacking something.