NEW CUBAN CACIBUPTERYX and NESODACTYLUS skeletal drawings

Dear List,

sorry if this was already posted, but as always, I looking for information on
Cuban Oxfordian vertebrates, and today I found these two Cuban pteros skeletal
drawings:

http://www.reptileevolution.com/cacibupteryx.htm
http://reptileevolution.com/nesodactylus.htm

The Nesodactylus skeletal drawing is pretty good. Anyone of you know the author
of these drawings? Some time ago our friend Tracy Ford made ​​similar drawings
of the most important Cuban Oxfordian reptile specimens and a book on the Cuban
reptiles Oxfordian is now in process of publication in Cuba.
Best regards,

Yasmani Ceballos Izquierdo
Cuban Late Jurassic (Middle-Late Oxfordian) researcher