Re: Parts & Non-Recreation (was: Ceratonykus)

It's been brought up a couple of times (By Jason and myself at least,
apologies if I've missed anyone), but no-one seems to be that
interested in discussing it.

On 1 May 2011 09:35, Jaime Headden <qi_leong@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Tim Williams wrote:

 Note something that hasn't been brought up: why did alvarezsaurs use
their arms for digging, when they have perfectly good legs that other
avian diggers use instead (wing-shoveling loose soil or snow, but
foot-based digging)?