RE: Willinaqake salitralensis, South American hadrosaurid

How do you pronounce *Willinaqake*?

The hands look unusually massive in the reconstruction, but aren't mentioned
anywhere in the text. Are they actually known?  (ALL the bones in the
reconstruction look white to me, maybe my monitor settings aren't optimal.)