Re: Willinaqake salitralensis, South American hadrosaurid

Damn, you are right!!! It is far from complete, this is the first
error we note (from a probably longer list). Hands are not preserved.

Although I do not know exactly how you pronounce vowels in English, we
pronounce the "a" and "e" as in "Mandela", and "i" as in "Willy". In
Spanish, "ll" sounds like some sort soft "y" in "Yosemite", but
because of the similarity with the English "Willy", and as the paper
was written in English, it seems good enough to pronounce it this way.
Otherwise, "k" and "q" as "k".

cheers,

Augusto.