RE: Willinaqake salitralensis, South American hadrosaurid

Congrats on the new taxon, but I gotta say the slightly oblique perspective in
the skeletal reconstruction makes it less than useful scientifically, since the
proportions are distorted (perhaps explaining the large hands noted by Brad)
and the shape of the bones can't be easily compared to the standardized angled
figures of other taxa.

Mickey Mortimer