Re: Willinakaqe

  Are we to use Spanish pronunciation rules for Mapuche? If so, how DOES one
pronounce "kaqe"? I'm tempted to say "will-ee-nuh-kayk" just because that's how
it looks, but as with *Futalognkosaurus* I won't hedge my bets.
"wih-yih-na-kah-kay" is my real best guess.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)
  http://qilong.wordpress.com/