Re: Willinakaqe

For those interested, I now have read some info on Mapuce
pronunciation compared with Spanish (from the Mapuce manual I
previously attached):

All vowels as in Spanish,
"w" is as Spanish "u",
"l" is as in Spanish, but "ll" is not as the Spanish "ll" (contrarily
to what David and I speculated), and I guess we should pronounce it as
"l", twice.
"n" and "k" sound as in Spanish.
"q" sounds as the Spanish "v" (contrary to what I thought).

According to this, in Spanish, it should be pronounced this way: "uil linákave"

Based on this, this is my guess on the original Mapuce pronunciation:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT#it|es|uil%20lin%C3%A1kave
(push listen button).