Re: Willinakaqe

 the grammar of Ra[n!]guileo Lincopil, the one creating the connection
 between writing and speech for Mapudungun, which I formerly posted
 (http://futatraw.ourproject.org/descargas/canumil.pdf), indicates in
 page 5, translated by me: "the semivowels are three: y, q, w, which
 correspond to the close vowels i, v, u, respectively. In the
 presence of vowels they behave like semiconsonants". So, as in
 Willinakaqe the "q" is surrounded by vowels, I would expect it to
 sound more consonant-like, as "v".

Wait a minute.

First, you _didn't_ use this orthography. You used the Azumchefi/Azümchefe orthography, the only one that uses both q and ll.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapudungun_alphabet

Second, the Ragileo orthography (as Wikipedia calls it) uses one letter for every sound. As a consequence, it uses some letters in very idiosyncratic ways.* V is not at all what you think it is; it is a vowel that is written ü or y in the other orthographies and... when stressed, it sounds like the sixth vowel of Russian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close_central_unrounded_vowel , when unstressed, it's a schwa http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-central_vowel.

* And overlooks two. Notably, the sounds the other orthographies spell "s" and "sh" aren't distinguished.

 Regarding the "ll", the source I cite also says (on page 6, roughly
 translated): "The Spanish double l, as is known, represents a single
 phoneme. We represent that same phoneme with the grapheme j. We
 discard the grapheme ll because in many verbal constructions, when
 the root of the verb ends in l and the intercalated particle begins
 with the same l grapheme, the two unite in a word, causing confusion
 in reading."

According to the table in the Wikipedia article, this system nonetheless distinguishes y and j.