RE: Kentrosaurus sexual dimorphism and Tarbosaurus juvenile skull

Corrigenda renaming taxa have been in such fascinating things, notes of
significant specimens such as "SI" and "SII" being renumbered cannot be
considered less than earthshaking. Besides, you were very fun being all
self-effacing in the corrigendum.

Not that I think it was necessary, though; you could simply have put that into
your next sauropod paper dealing with any brachiosaur that referenced the
specimens.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)