RE: Troodon/Orodromeus hypothesis

  Jason, I think you misunderstood me. I tried to state that the text indicates
that the eggshell fragments attached to the troodontid hatchling skulls _are_
elongatoolithid, and therefore NON-troodontid eggshell, but actually
oviraptorid in nature. In other words, that the troodontid skulls are
associated with broken oviraptorid eggshell. The quote was not intended to
affirm association of the skulls to the nest, but the eggshell-type to the
skulls.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)