Re: New Book... Living Dinosaurs: The Evolutionary History of Modern Birds

I have Living Dinosaurs, it is a beauty. The chapters by Bent Lindow and
the late Bradley Livezey are particular gems, in my opinion. In this book
Gareth Dyke has produced an up to date review that is indispensable for
anyone who studies the literature on maniraptora.

-Jason

> So.....
>
> I was ordering my Sauropod Biology book and came across this:  "Living
> Dinosaurs: The Evolutionary History of Modern Birds".  Published 03
> May 2011.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Living-Dinosaurs-Evolutionary-History-Modern/dp/0470656662/ref=pd_sim_b_1
>
> Anyone see or have this yet?  Looks juicy.  Good buy, or not?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Kris
>
> "Climate is what we expect... Weather is what we get." ~ Mark Twain

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator
Department of Exhibition
American Museum of Natural History