Troodon and Citipati nest remains

Hello DML,

I posted a new treatment of the issue of unrelated remains found
associated with citipati and Troodon nests.

It is of somewhat better quality than my previous one. It incorporates my
improved understanding of the work of Norell et al., and also incorporates
likelihood issues as raised by Mr. Jaime Headden. To whatever extent that
my previous posts misunderstood their points I do apologize.

As always I welcome any criticism and feedback.

http://web.me.com/jasonbrougham/Site/Blog/Entries/2011/5/22_Vertebrate_Remains_in_dinosaur_nests_2.html

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator
Department of Exhibition