Re: Shastasaurus as suction-feeding ichthyosaur

According to Maisch (2010): Phylogeny, systematics, and origin of the
Ichthyosauria – the state of the art (p. 163) =
http://www.palaeodiversity.org/pdf/03/Palaeodiversity_Bd3_Maisch.pdf
Shastasaurus alexandrae is a valid species of Shastasaurus, so I'am surprised
that Sander et al. did not discuss this.

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------