Re: Mystery Chinese sauropod as "Liaoning titanosaur"

After reading Scott Hartman's Chinse dino heavy Dinosaur ABC book to my son
over and over again I'm sure Chinese languages will be the new Greek and Latin
to the next generation.  He knows how to properly pronounce the Chinese "X" now
and he's still 2.  I learned that in my 30's!