Re: Archosaur antics--world's only playful "pet" crocodile dies

On 11/2/2011 1:43 PM, bh480@scn.org wrote:

This appears to open up the possibility of "pet" theropod dinosaurs if
genetic engineering finds a way to do it....

No, it does not. No way, no how...

Wait a minute, there's my cousin Billy Bob --

"Hey there, Billy Bob! Holy crap, what in the HELL is that in the back of your pickup? Man, you need to keep that damned thing on a chain or he'll eat somebody. I ain't teasing Billy, you got to put his butt back in the truck right now!"

Heh. Yeah, it'll happen.