Dinosaur Sculpting Webinar

 Hello All

 I'm hosting a FREE webinar on THIS Thursday November 10 at 10 AM Pacific time
on sculpting dinosaurs with the artist friendly software ZBrush.  This will be
a preview of a longer class set for the 18th of November where I'll cover the
creation of a digital dinosaur from start to finish.  This is the same program
I created over 70 dinosaurs for Dinosaur Revolution.  Its basically sculpting
digital clay!

  If you've ever been curious about new methods of digital sculpting and how it
can be applied to paleoart or research for free this is the perfect
opportunity.

 The webinar will be held at

 http://www.creatureworkshops.com/

You can register there.  The preview will be live and will be about 1 1/2 hour
long.

  Hope you can join me!

David Krentz