Re: Re: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx‏

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011, Augusto Haro wrote:

I speak Spanish, and in my experience and from what other countrymen
of me tell me, we study English to a greater degree than French just
because most scientific writings are written in English instead of
French or any other language. If I were in the late XIX century, I

Long ago (koff koff) when I got by chemistry BS, we had to take German because a lot of the relevant work was in German. No idea if that's
still case.