RE: 11th specimen of Archaeopteryx‏

  I appreciate the absolutely informative and instructive email Denver Fowler
replied with to my generalized statments regarding claw morphology and extant
versus nonextant paravian theropods. The citations provided within by Fowler in
refuting my statement, rather than labelling statements "you are wrong," while
at the same time requiring me to provide statements to back up mine is the
epitome of providing accurate and complete disclosure when making such
generalized statements. I thank Fowler for his ultimately instructive reply to
my email.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)