Re: Power-walking tyrannosaurs

----- Original Message -----

That's because there is no paper...yet. It was a report from Mallison's talk at
SVP this year. The results were interesting and should be neat to see when a
paper does spawn from this.

Also, Mallison used _Plateosaurus_ in his example. Sadly, _Plateosaurus_ just
doesn't sell quite as well as having _T.rex_ as one's picture, or keyword, or