RE: Power-walking tyrannosaurs

> > That's because there is no paper...yet. It was a report
> from Mallison's talk at SVP this year. The results were
> interesting and should be neat to see when a paper does spawn
> from this.
> >
> > Also, Mallison used _Plateosaurus_ in his example. Sadly,
> _Plateosaurus_ just doesn't sell quite as well as having
> _T.rex_ as one's picture, or keyword, or both.
> >
> > Jason
>
> In fact, the video I showed was of a Diplodocus model. Not
> that sexy either. But what I suggested applies to nearly ALL
> dinosaurs.
> :)
> ___________________________________
> Dr. Heinrich Mallison

Once again, T. rex was the measure of all things...

I joked with some people at SVP that I hope to be able to do a press release or
something at some point stating "Tyrannosaurus rex
was the "T. rex" of the Tyrannosauridae."

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/