Re: Black Feather Colour in Archaeopteryx

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:22 AM,  <GSP1954@aol.com> wrote:
> I was cautioned by someone at SVP that the conclusions concerning the color
> of this feather may not be correct. So I will wait to alter my Arch
> restorations.

A lot of yours have seagull-like colors, though--seems like any change
would be minimal if any were required at all.

In fact, your illustrations inspired me to use a seagull-like color
scheme in one of mine:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keesey/1095769990/in/set-72157600607422987

(Which, happily, I do not have to change.)

--
T. Michael Keesey
http://tmkeesey.net/