Re: Microraptor ate birds

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Mickey Mortimer
<mickey_mortimer111@msn.com> wrote:

> I agree.  This was the worst SVP abstract this year in my opinion

snip

Since that makes my poster not-the-worst, I'll have to say 'awesome'.

But seriously, I'd hardly say it was the worst. It's definitely
intriguing, and IF microraptor et al were arboreal, it is what we'd
expect. Clearly not a definitive test, but really good work on Xing
(and O'Connor and the rest of course)'s part IDing the gut content's
habitat.
I mean, this is /behaviour/ damnit, always great when any of that can
be elucidated, even if it doesn't have 100% support.