Re: Schweizter and Soft Tissue Recovery

If the material leaked in we should see a match mainly to beetles and
mammals and birds. If it is dinosaurian, we should see a match to
birds and crocs, period.

Now if I could only recall what the results of the study were....
___________________________________
Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Abteilung Forschung
Museum für Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut
für Evolutions- und Biodiversitätsforschung
an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin
Office phone: +49 (0)30 2093 8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@gmail.com
Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.
Gaius Julius Caeser