From: Dora Smith [mailto:villandra@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:49 PM
To: 'augustoharo@gmail.com'
Subject: RE: Microraptor ate birds

Two questions.  1.  Could microraptor fly?  2.  Could birds fly?

Birds behind me think microraptor certainly had his work cut out for him.
"We kill pig".

On the other hand, cats eat birds, cats can't fly, and the birds can, and
cats aren't even very big.   All therapods were atleast as smart as cats.

Dora