RE: Nanotyrannus (?) fighting ceratopsian specimens videos

  Going out on a limb here, but I'd like to rule out disease or deformity on
the ceratopsian facial skeleton before ruling it out as a new taxon. The frill
at least is so-far consistent with Scannella and Horner's paradigm of a
subadult "Triceratops," including short, rounded frill and epioccipitals which
are triangular, distinct, and do not come close to meeting one another. If I
recall correctly, identifying the unique epioccipital at the ventral margin of
the squamosal is not itself "special."

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)