RE: Microraptor ate birds

  You know what I find funny? We're having a debate about a conclusion released
on the basis of a news report from an "extended abstract" presented as a poster
at SVP _last week_. We're not discussing a paper, with a series of conclusions
drawn from applied analyses with oodles and oodles of tabulated data from which
to pour over. No. We're doing this based on a news report and somehow making
claims that the evidence is not suitable for the conclusion.  If you want the
data, "wait for the paper."

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)