Re: Nanotyrannus (?) fighting ceratopsian specimens videos

I must caution that Peter L has data that seriously contradicts the
nanotyrannos being juveniles of Tyrannosaurus that I will not discuss because
it is
not my business to do so. Same for the ceratopsid. Best to wait and see how
things pan out.

GSPaul